Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Brand New 2013 Focus, Issue?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 01:04 PM   #12
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull1tt View Post
Hey guys,
I just recently purchased a brand new 2013 Focus SE automatic transmission and after driving it for a while, I began to notice that on acceleration from around 1-25mph the car seems to miss or stutter like a manual transmission car that hasn't been given enough gas. The problem occurs no matter how much or little I press down on the throttle and it is starting to worry me because I have bought multiple Ford vehicles over the past ten years and none of them have had any issues like this. I took it to the dealer and they said, of course that they couldn't find anything wrong with it...
Hi Bull1tt,

I want to jump in here and get your case escalated to your region's customer service manager. Just send me a PM with your VIN, dealer, mileage, daytime phone number, and full name; I'll get your information in the right hands and ensure you're contacted soon. Your CSM will collaborate with your dealer to address your concerns.

Questions? Feel free to reach out to me via PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whynotthinkwhynot View Post
...we have a Ford Customer Service representative on this site who can help make dealers cooperate if they are being uncooperative...
Thanks for the shout-out, whynotthinkwhynot. I'm always happy to step in and see how I can help folks out.

Have a great day, everyone!
Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford