Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Have you ordered your ST yet?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:42 AM   #103
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

Points 3,219, Level 35
Points: 3,219, Level: 35 Points: 3,219, Level: 35 Points: 3,219, Level: 35
Level Up 13% Completed
Level up: 13% Level up: 13% Level up: 13%
Forum Activity 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%
FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottso View Post
Answer: Limbo lasted 2 days, ended Friday 11/2; then loaded on the truck in Wayne, MI, Wednesday 11/7, **ARRIVED TODAY!!** 11/8 in Arlington Heights, IL. Finally!!

I love it, love it, love it! It's goes quick, stops great, handles great! It's quick enough to put my perfect driving record at risk.

I took photos of my ST3 about an hour after it was unloaded from the truck with all of the stickers on the inside glass and plastic on the seats etc. I'll post photos on Saturday with both before and after cleanup. I told the dealer not to wash the car. I took it to my local Delta Sonic car wash and had them use my microfiber towels to dry and then had them clay bar it and wax. The clay bar removed a lot of stuff stuck to the paint and now it feels really smooth and looks fantastic.

I retained all stickers/papers that came from the factory including the one that stated that my car was chosen at "random" for a factory road test for quality control and driven for 21 miles.
Woo hoo! I'm so happy to hear that your ST finally arrived. Be sure to post plenty of pics so we can all drool over it.

Hopefully you won't need my services any time soon, but remember that I'm always just a PM away.

Now go out there and enjoy your ride!
Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordServiceUS facebook.com/FordFocus

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply