12RedHotHatch
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96478
What I Drive: 2012 Candy Red Focus Titanium Hback

FF Reputation: 1 12RedHotHatch Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisbenji View Post
Am I the only one having issues with BT audio? With my android phone I can give sync commands to play what I want. With my iPhone 5 sync commands don't seem to work. I have to switch artists using the phone.
Since upgrading to the iPhone 5, I have started having Bluetooth Audio issues. I have so far, lost Bluetooth Audio after the navigation voice told me where to turn, when the Bluetooth Audio is the entertainment selection when starting the car, and when just driving down the road and it just stopped playing. I have also had it that my phone does not show as connected to MFT but Bluetooth Audio worked. Once the connection is lost, it seems impossible to reconnect to Bluetooth Audio without stopping and turning the car off. Also the album and song titles hardly ever update.

I have an appointment with my dealer to have MFT updated through TSB 12-11-01. It is supposed to have Bluetooth improvements. Since I have navigation, it requires an update maps SD card.. I am also having my droopy rearview mirror fixed.