Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Squeaks, creaks, and rattles
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 11:56 AM   #88
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdwhite9547 View Post
I also have a 2012 Focus titanium that rattlers and i have a bad vibration coming from the rar passenger side a pillar. I work for a Ford Dealer and have taken it in to service 3 times and they put foam in the headliner as the glue that holds it around the sunroof opening had separates. It fixed it for a week and it is back to rattling again and I have difficulty closing the sunroof now because of the foam in there. The vibration they can not find the problem for and it is becoming very annoying. Yes it going back into the shop tomorrow...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsdmskr825 View Post
So, about 3 days into colder temps here in Jersey and my headliner, which had been "refoamed" by the dealership last October, is making noises again. I also have had the sunroof refuse to close several times since the "refoaming."...
Hi jdwhite9547 and wsdmskr825,

I'd like to escalate both of your cases to your regional customer service managers. They'll reach out to both you and your dealership to coordinate efforts on a resolution. To get started, please send me a PM with your VIN, dealer, mileage, daytime phone number, and full name.

Thanks!
Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordServiceUS facebook.com/FordFocus

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply