Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Opinion on Fuzion HRIs
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 09:26 AM   #5
wolfwyndd
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 73506
What I Drive: 2003 Ford Focus ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 wolfwyndd Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Thanks MD. I have read a handful of reviews and it seems to be pretty much 50/50. Some like them, some don't. Of course, its often difficult to tell what kind of vehicle they are on. If they aren't on a Ford Focus, how good of a comparision can it be?

Dirtbiker. I've toyed with the idea of doing summer / winter tires, but I'm not sure if I really wanna be doing that right now. Most notably because at the moment I'm living in an apartment and I've no where to store one set of tires over the 'off' season. I'm also a bit curious to see how well the Focus drives in the winter with all season tires. The last time I owned a Focus it was a '04 sedan and I owned it over the summer. I never had a chance to drive it in the winter or snow.

Thanks Felix. I have not yet checked out Tireracks comparision, but I will soon. That's actually kinda what I was HOPING to hear and kinda planning on. Getting two new ones for the front and moving the front ones to the rear. However, if I found that the Fuzions are really a piece of crap, I was going to get 4 new of whatever the most people seem to recommend.