Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - TSB 12-11-01 Posted Today - MFT v3.5.1
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 01:46 PM   #27
dyn085
That Guy

Fan#: 98047
What I Drive: 2014 FiST/FoST

Points 23,365, Level 94
Points: 23,365, Level: 94 Points: 23,365, Level: 94 Points: 23,365, Level: 94
Level Up 2% Completed
Level up: 2% Level up: 2% Level up: 2%
Forum Activity 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%
FF Reputation: 49 dyn085 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by copernicium112 View Post
How do they determine "problems", or something wrong? It claims to address concerns with voice recognition and fortunately my concerns with that are documented at the dealership after the 3.0.2 update. They better not give me hassle.

The .3 hours is probably pretty accurate for the actual labor. The other 1.7 hours they are talking about is probably the amount of time your car will just be sitting there, running and wasting gas, after they start the install.
Idk, though they came and told me a few minutes ago that they are going ahead with the install and that it will be two hours from that time now. So maybe I'm late for work despite showing up so early...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingray View Post
Installed. That was easy. Works SOOOO much better. I dont have A4 for navigation, but as the navigation was worthless before the update I don't feel much loss until it is installed. Everything now appears to work quickly, smoothly, and correctly.

My one complaint is why the car cant send data to ford when you come home, put in park, and it connects to yoru WiFi. Seems like that would be a good time to upload and car health data.

How long did it take you, and are they still providing the nav card (maybe they just don't have them yet)? I don't really need the nav, but I want it working seems how I paid for the added cost on my car...
2014 FiST-