Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Way to go Ford....
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 11:04 PM   #57
VectorZ
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 100457
What I Drive: 12' Focus Titanium Sport Hatch

FF Reputation: 3 VectorZ Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaaru View Post
Yup. I'm right there with you guys. I have been having issues with my cars (I had two 2012 FF's) for one year now and went tru 4 CSR's and the only thing I had ''done'' was the right strut replaced and 12B37. Oh Ford tried to glue back my roof liner but it came unstuck again right after. I wrote to my ''actual'' CSR last week and did not get any response from him. My ''perfectly fine Focus'' is now plagued with about 10 issues and Ford, the CSR's and the dealerships are playing me like a ping pong.

Well, no more. As from monday November 5th, I will turn to http://www.camvap.ca/ and the medias. I have no clue were this will get me but I have to do something, anything, this cannot go on like this. The car I have purchase is a Lemon and I have the proof to demonstate it. This will be my first dealing with CAMVAP. I'll keep you guys posted about it. As for the Medias...I won't spill my beans here.
Good luck with arbitration. By medias do you mean print and TV?? If so it would have to be a pretty slow news day for them to be interested in such a thing.