Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Way to go Ford....
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 10:14 PM   #56
Kaaru
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96763
What I Drive: '12 Oxford Wh. SEL Sedan 28/07/2011

FF Reputation: 1 Kaaru Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellybean View Post
My thoughts exactly...I am so fed up with having to chase people around and jump through hoops to get my issues resolved.
Now they want to install a recorder in my car, that will only record when I press the button. Imagine this...my car slips into neutral while driving on the freeway in morning traffic. I am now faced with having to somehow get off to the side without incident and at the same time press a stupid button to record events.
I know and Ford knows that there will be no error codes. If there were, it would have happened on the 2 occasions that my car did this already, with the on-board computer.

This is nothing more than a stall tactic. Given that it only happened twice so far, in 18000 miles, how long are they going to leave this box in my car.

I am done with all this Customer Service BS. While the reps on this forum seem to have the ability to escalate our cases, that's where it ends. I am still driving in a DANGEROUS CAR, and no one at Ford seems to get this.

At this point I will be filing with the NSTSA and BBB...because if something happens to me while driving this car, I want it on record that I made multiple attempts to get it fixed.
Yup. I'm right there with you guys. I have been having issues with my cars (I had two 2012 FF's) for one year now and went tru 4 CSR's and the only thing I had ''done'' was the right strut replaced and 12B37. Oh Ford tried to glue back my roof liner but it came unstuck again right after. I wrote to my ''actual'' CSR last week and did not get any response from him. My ''perfectly fine Focus'' is now plagued with about 10 issues and Ford, the CSR's and the dealerships are playing me like a ping pong.

Well, no more. As from monday November 5th, I will turn to http://www.camvap.ca/ and the medias. I have no clue were this will get me but I have to do something, anything, this cannot go on like this. The car I have purchase is a Lemon and I have the proof to demonstate it. This will be my first dealing with CAMVAP. I'll keep you guys posted about it. As for the Medias...I won't spill my beans here.