Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Help with Aftermarker Parts!
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 02:44 PM   #2
roger911
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85475
What I Drive: 2011 flame metallic blue

FF Reputation: 1 roger911 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
hay man, i have a 2011 s and the first thing i did when i got it was a cai. i made mine but i have heard so many good things about the fswerks cool flow intake. probably the best one you can get for the money. but like i said i made mine and it does the job just fine for only like 50 bucks:) i too have a tight budget but any extra money you can save will help out alot. iv had my car for almost 2 years and i have the intake i made, the fswerks race exhaust(highly recommended) its lowered and have nice wheels and a tune. if you want some more power and noise i would get the exhaust next after a cai. the frpp lowering setup is great for the money so i hear. im actually saving for that now bc i have eibachs and their really not all that great of a ride.

And last with the wheels, seeing as how you have the ses i would plastidip them bc they look good black and it also saves you a lot of money on wheels at this point in time