View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 12:32 AM   #19
Barrow88
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 91009
What I Drive: 10' Black SES, 02' Boosted ZX3

FF Reputation: 4 Barrow88 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Ive never had a problem with DDM I had their kit before I retrofitted to Morimoto MiniH1 projectors. I had their raptor kit in my old car when I sold it never had a problem and I current have them in my motorcycle going on 1.5 - 2 years with no problems.

There are two ways to do this:

1.)One way is that you have to purchase a relay harness that has a connector that goes to one of the factory H13 connectors then into the relay which then separates into wires for both ballasts which then you connect to the ballast then you connect the HID bulb to the AMP connectors coming from the ballast (easiest way but you have to buy a H13 relay harness with your H9 HID kit if you are buying them for the Eagle Eye projectors).

2.)Sometimes they don't come with connectors just male spade terminals (like my motorcycle kit), or you pull the pins on the connector it comes with, then you just plug them into the factory connector (H13 in this case) making sure to get the polarity right (just plug them in, connect all of the other connectors, & bulb and test to see if it comes on if it doesn't just swap the spade connectors and re-test if it still doesn't work check all other connections and re-test) then you would have to use some electrical tape to seal up the connection.

Either way its a fairly easy install but that might just be me because I've hooked up so many kits lol. Im working till 5pm CST tomorrow but I might be able to take some pics tomorrow to help out
Build Thread: Already Built... For Now