Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Myford touch blank screen
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 09:59 AM   #2
whynotthinkwhynot
Captain TMI

Fan#: 18416
What I Drive: 05 ZXW; 02 Windstar; 13 C-Max SEL

FF Reputation: 267 whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Memberwhynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Memberwhynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Send a private message to user "FordIVTeam" and tell them what has happened to your vehicle. They won't respond until Monday, but at that point they will help you. If this is part of some larger problem, then you're helping them locate and repair the problem.

I see you're sort of new, so here are some directions: Above this text you'll see a dark blue banner just below the forum location. On the left side of the banner will be "UserCP" in white text. Click on that and it will take you to the User Control Panel screen. On the left of that screen, scroll down on the selections until you find the "Private Messages" section (4th section from top). Click on "Send New Message" and that will take you to the Private Message page. In recipients, start typing "FordIVTeam" just as I wrote it up there without the quotes. A list will pop down as you start typing, and pick FordIVTeam out of the list. We also have FordCustomerService on here for engine, transmission, or body problems, but FordIVTeam are the ones who will help you with SYNC problems.

Now if you want to find one of FordIVTeam's posts out here in the forum, you can simply click on their name on the left of the post and a menu will pop down that will give you an option to "Send a Message to FordIVTeam", and that will take you to the Private Message page with their user name entered in the recipient box.

Thanks, and keep us posted.

Moderating everything now, let me know if I can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the user formerly known as ZX3_Chick View Post
You're special aren't you.