Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Way to go Ford....
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 12:07 PM   #47
jellybean
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 93883
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Grey Titanium

FF Reputation: 0 jellybean Newbie
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by revhigh View Post
Why should YOU have to give anybody a 'nudge' .... why can't they just do their jobs or lose their jobs. I have heard so many stories about un-returned calls ... broken promises .... etc, etc.

Will this crappy job performance EVER have any consequences and result in any change of behaviour ??

While I'm sure that everybody here appreciates your presence here and your attempting to help .... it seems that nothing much has changed in the year and a half or so that these cars have been out.

One and a half YEARS to resolve a suspension clunking problem ... and it's STILL NOT RESOLVED ???? Give me a break .... My guess is they know exactly what the issue is, and it's just too expensive to resolve to let the cat out of the bag .... they're just hoping most of the owners with issues go away, even if it means that they dump their cars and never buy another Ford.

REV
My thoughts exactly...I am so fed up with having to chase people around and jump through hoops to get my issues resolved.
Now they want to install a recorder in my car, that will only record when I press the button. Imagine this...my car slips into neutral while driving on the freeway in morning traffic. I am now faced with having to somehow get off to the side without incident and at the same time press a stupid button to record events.
I know and Ford knows that there will be no error codes. If there were, it would have happened on the 2 occasions that my car did this already, with the on-board computer.

This is nothing more than a stall tactic. Given that it only happened twice so far, in 18000 miles, how long are they going to leave this box in my car.

I am done with all this Customer Service BS. While the reps on this forum seem to have the ability to escalate our cases, that's where it ends. I am still driving in a DANGEROUS CAR, and no one at Ford seems to get this.

At this point I will be filing with the NSTSA and BBB...because if something happens to me while driving this car, I want it on record that I made multiple attempts to get it fixed.