View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 04:58 PM   #32
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
at a tire shop up near western carolina i guess. im sure there has got to be one up there somewhere. ill see if i can locate one and ill pass on the address.

dont worry about pics. just be honest and tell me if there are any bends or not and if there are then how bad are they. if they are rashed i really dont care because im going to poweder coat them soon anyway. but quite simply put if we get up to the tire shop and 1 or more wheel has a bad bend in it ill just throw the EAPs back on my car and leave. if there is 1 or more wheel with a slight bend ill have them see if it balances out before swapping tires and then again after swapping tires. if its bent but balances then ill still run with it. i just cant stand the high speed shake from a bent wheel. these will be going onto my SVT which is my daily driver and long distance road trip car. i could deal with a bent wheel on the zx3 because its a project car and isnt meant to be comfy anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!