Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Way to go Ford....
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 07:48 AM   #33
jellybean
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 93883
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Grey Titanium

FF Reputation: 0 jellybean Newbie
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hey Fanatics,

If you are experiencing any issues with your vehicle, I want to get involved and see how I can help. Please reach out to me via PM with your VIN, preferred servicing dealer, estimated mileage, full name, and daytime phone number. I'll explore some options and get your regional customer service manager involved.

Have a great day,
Crystal
While I, and I am sure everyone else on this board appreciates your hard work in escalating our cases, I would also like to say this: In my case, My Regional CSM has not returned any or my phone calls. I have called him twice in the past week or so.

So it seems that beyond getting a case number, the Level of Customer Service is in line with the CR reports....FAIL.

When I do talk to him, he is very clear about me not asking technical questions because he is not an engineer, but I find it strange that he has the ability to then ask me if I know how DCT's work and has no problem telling me it is "normal"

So what is the point of all of this. If I am being directed to go to my dealer, and then being told to go to another dealer if the first cannot help, what is the job of Ford Customer Service.....