Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - My Ford Touch Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 02:25 AM   #2362
NoiseDesign
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 95396
What I Drive: 2012 Tuxedo Black Titanium 5Door

FF Reputation: 1 NoiseDesign Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bengal View Post
I talked to a Ford customer service manager on the phone 4 days ago & she told me that Ford was planning to introduce a new MFT software update by the end of 2012. She mentioned improved cell phone connectivity/compatibility as one of the expected improvements to MFT. Man, this can't come soon enough for me.
I spoke to customer service this week as well and was told they hope to have it out around Thanksgiving. Of course every time I've spoken my dealer or to Ford customer service since I leased the car back in February the fix has been "About a month away." First it was the upgrade to version 3, which did improve things, but certainly didn't fix everything, and now it is the next upgrade. I feel like it will be about a month away all the way to the end of my lease.

Now I'm also getting the transmission surge on my car, so I need to schedule another trip to the dealer so they can hopefully check the transmission and fix this.