Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Road Trip Advice? (WI to TX)
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 08:17 PM   #13
WiscoGTI
Turböner

Fan#: 70225
What I Drive: 2002 VW GTI

Points 149,974, Level 100
Points: 149,974, Level: 100 Points: 149,974, Level: 100 Points: 149,974, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 32 WiscoGTI Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernaut View Post
All good advice so far. Audio books can also be downloaded. Bonus is the car is equipped with a usb input to the stereo.

One thing I will add. If you're not in a mad rush and you encounter things along the road that you would like to check out? By all means take the time to have a look around. Otherwise you will probably regret it later.

When I was driving from Waterloo ON, to Edmonton, AB I passed by a car museum in... either Minnesota or North Dakota, I can't remember which. It was $5 for the tour and I had to hurry along a bit but it was worth it to see the nice little collection they had. There were other things along the road that sounded interesting but I didn't have time for.
I will be in somewhat of a rush.. I leave Thursday night and my flight back is at 630 Sunday morning. But I def plan on making a pit stop or two on the way.

Sent from my Man Cannon via FF Mobile