View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 04:38 PM   #23
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
eesh if you lowered 2 inches then i wouldnt do it. they would rub horrible if you ever put anyone in the back seat and every time you turn the steering wheel to full lock.

and no offense taken. i think they are ugly as sin personally. not even to mention that the goddang things are heavy as shit. that is why i want to get rid of them lol! i might keep them and continue to use them but im stripping them down and powdercoating them or something.

do you have other wheels to put on your car? the reason i ask is because i might just strait up buy the wheels from you depending on what shape the wheels and tires are in. what tires do they have, how good is the tread and how much are you asking. perhaps i can make a road trip in a few weeks and meet up halfway somewhere. or hell for that matter it wouldnt be that bad for me to come all the way to you. i drive up to see my girlfriend at her school at western carolina (cullowee) and that is just a stones throw from cleveland.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!