Seriously Focused
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 101141
What I Drive: 2012 SGM SE Sport 5 Dr

FF Reputation: 1 Seriously Focused Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by society909 View Post
My titanium is in the shop getting new seals in the transmission. I was given a Focus se as a loner from enterprise rent a car. My wife picked up the rental yesterday. I got in it this morning and got a low tire warning and a low washer fluid warning. After I got to work I noticed something almost dragging the ground under the front of the car. Looking under someone had cut out the center of bottom engine. Cover I guess to change the oil and part of what was left was hanging down. Good work enterprise
An se is a whole different car than a titanium. I miss all my gadgets and buttons and I thought all newer cars had cruise control but I guess not. The engine is a lot lowder in the se and I miss my select shift I feel like I traded in a Harley for a moped.
One thing I did like is when I opened the hatchback it actually had a deep storage compartment. I know the titanium has a full size spare tire but I didn't know I was giveing up that much space it makes me want to replace it with a donut spare so I can have more storage space.
My SE with Sport Package is pretty loaded except for leather & MFT (I have the 6 speaker / SYNC / Sat setup. I have cruise as well.

That IS funny that some moron cut a hole in the underbody cover. I guess now it's "Ghetto-fied" !!