View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 05:31 PM   #114
wassrock
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 105163
What I Drive: 2012, black,sel

FF Reputation: 1 wassrock Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
It was not disclosed at the time of my purchasing a Ford Focus 2012, that over time, 'noises' will be heard from the powershift 6 speed transmission while driving. If this had been disclosed I would not have purchased the Focus!! Who would buy a car knowing that noises are going to occur. At 8500 miles, they started and are increasing in noise and frequency. The dealership has had my Focus 5 weeks, I have not had a loaner as the 'engineers' say this is a normal characteristic for a Ford Focus. There is nothing to be done. The car is under warranty. I didn't purchase it to have 'noises' from the transmission occur and am dubious that it's not a safety issue. Friends were going to buy a Ford as I raved about my Focus prior to this occurring and now will not go near Ford and are declaring why they won't. The dealership states that they are at the mercy of Ford and cannot help me. So this is customer service?? this is good pr. My job requires that I have clients driving with me. They are asking me what's up with your car?? Why isn't something being done. I am asking the say question. Having been through the customer service line and hearing ad nauseum, We are sorry for the inconvenience. I don't believe that either. Do not buy Ford!