Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc)
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 12:58 AM   #1695
Nik00117
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 58749
What I Drive: 2011 Fusion SEL, 2010 Road Glide

FF Reputation: 0 Nik00117 Newbie
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Hi Ira, my local dealer has failed to impress me and I'm hoping you can help. I'm currently abroad until early December and everybody has refused to deal with me through email- obviously it's impractical to talk by phone because that would be extremely expensive.

1) I'm looking to buy/lease in December. What is the trend in selling for December because the year is ending?
2) I'm specifically looking for an SE Hatchback 5 Speed Manual with the 201A and Winter Package for sure. I could deal with a Black Pack depending on the color, as well as a moonroof but neither is a must have. Colors I'm interested in are Performance Blue, Tuxedo Black, and Oxford White, with blue my first choice and the other two tied for second. Could you locate ones in White and Blue? I've found a Tux at Washington Ford nearby.
3) My zip is 15238, Pittsburgh PA. I'm a college student graduating this May. What would be the price you could offer on a similar car today given student discounts, a fair price between invoice and MSRP, and the current incentives on 2013 Focuses?

Thanks, I really appreciate your help to this forum!
Are you affiliated with DOD/US Military/Contractor/Etc? If so I can get you exactly what you want.