Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - 2012 Ford Focus Titanium Transmission Issues
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 08:43 PM   #17
Ysteven
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 101029
What I Drive: 2012 oxford white sel, H2, F-150

FF Reputation: 1 Ysteven Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Cbdallas, I hope it will not get worse like mine, they even changed clutch and car still acting the same. We are considering some legal actions cause we brought a lot of business to Ford and they treating me like crap. Look for your self as of right now we got: 0011Fiesta, 0011 F-150 and 0012 Focus all they same time, not saying about 03Focus, and Hummer H2 still driving. So I am at this point don't know what to do, resale value down the toilet as soon as buyer will hear the noise . My next option Nissan Maxima or Altima, done with Ford. Most of the parts are coming from Mexico and assembly as well.
I will share you my experience, I did rebuild transmision in 03Focus 2time myself, and I found some silly problems . Problems will not go thru your mind,caused by using cheap labor/materials.
Personally me was at the dealer 5-6 times ad the answers are: no fix yet, or, normal, or leave us for a week and they did nothing, or we don't know what you talking about, or, some other stupid excuse they could possibly find.
As of right now, my family thinking about good law suit, since I have 2black boxes installed on the car and LoJack, and plus front nd rear video recording. So I saw videos from hard drives and totally understand what's going on now, it recorder ALL video, sound, speed, location while I had my car at the dealership for 2(two) weeks and they did NONE, NONE, NONE for me.