Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Focus SE Hatchback Sport - Changing stock speakers
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 08:23 PM   #54
kb911
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 91864
What I Drive: 2012 Ingot Silver SE Hatch 5spd

FF Reputation: 1 kb911 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulDulceFocus View Post
UPDATE: I ended up getting Infinity 6502ix speakers instead of those Pioneer's I mentioned. They sound much better. It's been a blast driving this car with these speakers since I got them instead of the stock speakers. The sound is so crisp and clear, but it is still missing that good bass the SEL/Ti models have from the Sony sound system. The bass on the Infinity's still aren't bad. I may contemplate getting a subwoofer for my car in the future. The Kicker "12's sound very good and enjoyed them.
did you have to use a speaker bracket and if so which ones? this is my first time replacing stock speakers so im very nervous. I ended up with infinity 6032cf for about 43.00 on amazon plus shipping. when compared to the 6502 specs they are almost exactly the same except for a slightly loger depth. did you have to fabricate a connect/stragiht wire the speakers sorry for being such a noob also is it possible to take the stock front speakers and put them in the rears until i decided on a pair to replace the rear with a possible sub upgrade?