Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - NUMEROUS 2012 Ford Focus issues... someone please help!
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 04:14 PM   #19
bassingal56
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 105330
What I Drive: 2012 Red Ford Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 bassingal56 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I have a 2012 Ford Focus Titamium. It started making a clunking noise when turning right couple months after I bought it. Took it to dealer they could not find anything. Second time it starting making same noise more often, took it to dealer, they had tech guy ride with me he heard it very clearly. They called two days later said great news we found problem. They said it had a bad bearing on the strut. Got it back no noise for two whole weeks. Then, same noise, same turning right came back. Dealer has had it now for the third time for one full week. We just called them, they never called us or offered a rental, said they could not really hear it anymore and to come get car. ( Guess they would have just kept the car without calling us and I was borrowing someones car all week if I had not called them) They also said some cars just have some noises. I am wishing I had never bought this car. Very dissapointed. Want to get rid of it now, with only 4,800 miles on it. Beautiful car with great sound system. Guess I am supposed to just turn up the music and forget the noise. :(((((((