Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Dry Sump worth it?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 02:41 PM   #15
amc49
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 96610
What I Drive: 00 wagon, 02 sedan both zetec atx

FF Reputation: 23 amc49 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
1turbo, you are about the haughtiest I've met. You laugh at everyone else's ideas, the true mark of an--well I just won't say it. Nowhere does it seem to enter your brain that other ideas than your own might work, everybody else is wrong, wrong, wrong or just 'silly' and you can do no wrong at all, about as radical as one can get in social insecurity. It just gushes out of you. You seem to have a great need to be able to reinforce your own beliefs by stepping all over those of others while LOLing them all the while like it's funny. Yet you, or any other single man, do not know everything. From what you put out there I can see I've done some things that apparently would be impossible in your world of closemindedness.

I grew up through the implementation of dry sump on drag cars. Not the entire range of its' use of course but I got enough of it to know that anybody saying what I put out there was silly is showing.........well he's showing he's simply not as smart as he thinks he is. To you that'd be some burden, I guess LOLing it is after all best for you since you have no other way to resolve it in your head because you simply aren't able to. You certainly at times don't seem to be smart enough to use the greatest tool an engine builder has, the ability to be critical of your own output..........

If dry sump is so damn reliable then pray tell explain to those unlearned on the site why manufacturers don't put them on vehicles today. They could make more power and add mileage, both well proven facts. More problems and added cost is the reason why. Dry sump is almost always used on short life vehicles, not a mark of reliability. Even you cannot change that fact.