Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - My Ford Touch Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 10:09 AM   #2342
CeeBee
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 101389
What I Drive: 2012 Red Candy Ti 5-Door 5MT

FF Reputation: 1 CeeBee Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Picked up my Focus on the 4th of August and up until this past week I've not had any major issues with MFT.

Now it seems that 90% of calls I make are having problems...

When initiating a handsfree call I press the Voice button and say who I want to call and it calls, but the MFT doesn't show this or any confirmations in the "Phone" section and the "handsfree" feature doesn't work. My iPhone 4S on iOS 6 shows that it is using Sync for audio input/output, but I hear nothing through the speakers, nor do the people on the other end who have picked up the call hear me. If I switch to "iPhone" audio input/output on the phone we can talk but if I switch it back to the "Sync" setting all audio is again lost.

When receiving a call, the currently playing audio mutes and I hear the phone rininging, but the MFT does not initially recognize the call and display the "accept" or "decline" window on the display, and if I press the call "start/accept" button on the steering wheel it asks if I want to call the previously called number, as if it doesn't see the currently incoming call.

SyncMy Ride tells me I'm running the most recent software and nothing has been changed or updated since I purchased the car.

I tried searching this thread to see if there's a solution to this, but there's just too much going on in here to find any answers. Anyone have a solution?