Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - The Mid West Boredom Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 09:58 PM   #2074
JüstCantFocüs
Team NoSoul

Fan#: 103283
What I Drive: 2015 GTI, 13 Mopar Edition Dart

Points 8,158, Level 61
Points: 8,158, Level: 61 Points: 8,158, Level: 61 Points: 8,158, Level: 61
Level Up 3% Completed
Level up: 3% Level up: 3% Level up: 3%
Forum Activity 49%
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%
FF Reputation: 12 JüstCantFocüs Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinloco1 View Post
sounds like my day. well, not really.
i've been relegated to the couch all day. have massive pain in my left side. went to the doc and he's not sure what it is, so sent me for a ct scan to try and figure it out. got told go home, take tramadol and use heating pad and to call in the morning to see what he figured out.
sounds like a kidney stone .... been there done that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipp View Post
very nice looking rides!

On to my rant. I'm a little pissed at my job right now. i'm up in ND (tues to today). I was supposed to have a flight home at 11am today and because a part for my appt yesterday morning was shipped to the customer it had to be overnighted and arrived at 1030 this morning. the appt is about 2 hrs from the airport so needless to say i wasn't gonna make that flight back. my flight was rescheduled for 815 to arrive home just after midnight with a connection in denver. i've been sitting in bismarck since about 1pm today just waiting around and got to the airport to check in at 7 only to find out there is bad weather in denver and the flight i'm on is coming from there and is now delayed. we now have an estimated arrival back in denver at 1025pm. well the issue is that my connecting flight is scheduled to leave denver back to kc at 942pm and i'm good enough at math to tell ya that i won't make that flight. unless that one is delayed as well i'l be stuck in denver for the night. wife is already pissed since i was supposed to be back home around 6pm today and watchingmy son in the morning and then leaving for vacation for the weekend early afternoon. who knows what's up with that now. and to top it off they arent giving raises to anyone this year. gotta wait til next year when they get the new budget. great company huh?!?!

end rant!
that sounds like a nitemare, sorry ya had to deal with that
Hatch Nation Leader #95