Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - How do I retrofit my 2002 ZX3 headlights?
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 08:36 PM   #6
focusonthefocus19
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 104272
What I Drive: 2002 yellow focus zx3

FF Reputation: 1 focusonthefocus19 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue5ive View Post
Get the morimoto mini h1 5.0. The projector is pretty simple as it should just fit in the already existing hole. If not then there is would only be a tiny bit to dremel out. It has a threaded system to lock it in place. Pretty straightforward and simple. If you want the shrouds flush you may need to trim a little. Just test fit the shrouds first to see how you like them and go from there. And why spend the money on buying the black housings. They're the same as stock except they're black. You still have to crack them open. I would just use your stock ones and paint the insides black and polish the lenses. Would look brand new practically and save you some $$$. Unless yours are trashed.
I hopefully can do it next payday, but I still have to order me some new housings. The stockies are trash. The lenses can't be polished, I can't explain the look of them, plus their not clear with some cracks. The mounting spots are also broke. I want the morimoto 5.0 so I'm getting the PNP kit. If I want to run halos, which color should look best, white, or amber with my yellow zx3, plus the audi style LED strips. How do I wire those up? To the wire that powers the parking lights?