Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Driving in sport mode shifting from 2-3 problem?
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 11:52 AM   #32
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ngkev1n1 View Post
Im just curious how this will help if the techs at the dealer and service adviser say that there is no fix for it and that its considered normal until FORD comes out with a fix... shouldnt you guys just be working on fixing the issue as opposed to sending us back to the dealership numerous times to leave our cars there for days on hand only to come back with them saying, " no fix yet, or updates for your car wait until maybe 10000 miles and see if it fixes itself" really? thats what the adviser told me lol.

We arent going to be able to drive the car at all if we constantly have to take it in for the techs to experiment on until maybe they find something.
Hi k1ngkev1n1,

Escalating cases gets important information in the hands of our engineers; not to mention the resources that open up once you get a regional customer service manager involved. I know your experience has been frustrating and that multiple service visits aren't anyone's idea of fun, but I would like the opportunity to try and help.

If you'd like to proceed, reach out to me via PM and I'll get the ball rolling.

Thanks,
Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordServiceUS facebook.com/FordFocus

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply