Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - DCT over revving, car not accelerating. Dangerous
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 11:27 AM   #58
armoore
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 104658
What I Drive: 2012, Red SEL Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 armoore Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I've been experiencing everything from the shuddering, dropping gears in the middle of the highway trying to get to speed. car acted differently while the TC was off. stalling going up hills, unresponsive acceleration.
I had taken it in multiple times to different dealers with no help just telling me everything was up to date and I didn't know how to drive.
I was at the end of my rope and I contacted a lawyer and was actually told I had a good case. I really didn't want to go down that road I just wanted my car fixed. Last ditch effort I took it to the dealership I bought it from. And they actually listened to me (might have helped I mentioned the lawyer) After having it for about 2 days they found the seals leaking at the clutch areas. Having a new clutch pack put in 2013 version and should fix all the issues. This seems to be more and more of the solution to people having the issues we all are having..