Originally Posted by LikwidZX5
I wondered if those rubber washers could've been the culprit. Just been too busy to open them again. I know what I'll be doing once the semester ends
Did you put the big ones in? If so that's your problem.
I made the driver side hole big, and the passenger smaller, so I put the big one on the driver side which aimed it down and the passenger one worked and aimed fine.
Swapped out the washer and put it back in and it was adjusted so high (from me having it aimed to make up for the stupid washer) that I had to lower it
Now my lights are officially amazing
And using the windshield urethane is awesome! I ran the heat gun around the assembly 3 or 4 times.
Pried the lens with a screw driver in one spot and pulled it off by hand and it goes back on nice and seals good.
I can have the grille and headlight off the car, unplug the bulbs, bring it inside, heat gun it and get the lens off within 10 minutes, it rocks!