Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - NFS most wanted commercial!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:50 PM   #15
TheGlassMaker
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE

Fan#: 69510
What I Drive: 97 Impreza coupe, 04 Mazda6

FF Reputation: 13 TheGlassMaker Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Anyone else notice the raptor was a diesel, one can only wish. I absolutely hate that at this day in age in video gaming they still don't do car damage. I actually messaged them about it and they actually answer me back.

Me: Just watched a trailer on you-tube for the new Most wanted.
No real upgrades so the cars always look stock, and no damage. Can the game possibly get any more boring. It thought you was heading in the right direction with ProStreet. Then you go back to GT4 game play. Please tell me i'm wrong.

I'm so disappointed with the NFS series.

Them: We assure you there will be big crashes! There will also be performance upgrades~ What else would you like to know?

Me: I not meaning to be rude. But I can see crashes and perforance up grades but it looks like you not going to able to change the looks of the car (wheels, body, ect.) I wanted to see actual body damge in crashes, like you could see in prostreet.

Them: You're not being rude- we are hear for the feedback from you guys. We honestly appreciate the good and the bad. We are glad that you have been playing our games for so long. We do understand and we hope that you'll give Most Wanted a shot.

Me: I will, I look forward to playing it. Thanks for hearing me out.