View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 07:49 AM   #2
copernicium112
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 87742
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Ti Sedan

FF Reputation: 4 copernicium112 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I am not sure how the breadcrumbs are supposed to behave as I have never really used them but I did manage to get a successful install of 3.2.2. If you want, let me know how they behaved prior to 3.0.2 and what settings you used and maybe I can mess around with it on my drive home from work tonight and let you know how, or if, they are working.

I say maybe because I spent the morning drive to work wrestling with an SD Nav card error and even when it seemed to finally recognize the card, I couldn't launch the Nav screen by touch and when I tried to launch the map by voice robot-lady kept telling me that this feature was disabled while the car was moving for my own safety (seriously, the map?!?, c'mon!)

I didn't run the reboot app before shutting down and am just hoping it is better after starting up again so assuming it is going to work tonight, so like I said, if you want to let me know what you want tested, I can give it a go this evening and let you know.