Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - buying an svt focus
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 04:05 AM   #4
WSkobra
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 93397
What I Drive: 2007 Focus SE 4dr Dark Shadow Gray

Points 675, Level 13
Points: 675, Level: 13 Points: 675, Level: 13 Points: 675, Level: 13
Level Up 50% Completed
Level up: 50% Level up: 50% Level up: 50%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 WSkobra Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalKenny View Post
I would be mostly worried about the timing belt. If it hasn't already been done, that's quite a bit of miles to be running on the original one.

If you're talking about the 5-door CD silver model, it has been sitting at that lot for a really long time, I believe a couple of months now. Haven't checked it out personally so I don't know if something is wrong with it, or if the stealership is asking too much. Who knows. Good luck on your search!
If you are referring about the one at the gonzales buy here pay here you would be correct. I went there after work and they are asking 1,500 down but asking 8,500 for it. It is no where near the true value of these cars. I priced the kelley blue book and in pristine condition the retail is 6,900. However this one is far from it. It needa cosmetic work like a new front bumper drivers side fender passenger door needs to be repainted but I think the whole door was replaced at some point and just had a really bad paint job on it to where the original color of the door is showing through the silver. But really I would only offer 3k tops because it the whole car needs to be cosmetically fixed and repainted.