Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - ST3 Delayed due to Recaro Seats back order
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 10:38 PM   #39
scottso
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 103207
What I Drive: 2013 ST3, 2011 Harley Ultra Ltd

FF Reputation: 1 scottso Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aku View Post
Is the exact same controls as a base power focus seat
I'm not interested in what the controls look like. I just wanted photo evidence that the power seat actually exists! Until I saw the photo, I had to be satisfied with what I was "told" about the option being installed on the ST3, and I couldn't trust Ford supplied photos due to their use of photos of pre-production models showing items that don't exist in produced cars.

One example of something that doesn't exist anywhere except the 2013 Focus brochure - the printed one at the dealerships - is the photo of the ST2 interior with a ST3 cupholder setup on the console with a off-center power point where the ST3 version would have a center-mounted power point flanked by heated seat controls. That console as shown doesn't come in any production ST.

So when actual buyers show me a photo of something in a car they own, I can believe it's really there.