View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 07:28 PM   #485
xsuicidesn0wmanx
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 65239
What I Drive: 2001 Black Ford Focus SE Sedan

FF Reputation: 1 xsuicidesn0wmanx Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Havent posted on this in a while but I am eager to see what Lou's looks like as well. If I have the extra money saved up by April I just might see if I can get the same work done to mine since I am pretty close to chicago.

I am disappointed in the flaring issues like most the rest, and when i first checked it out after removing it from the bag/bubble wrap i had noticed the flared sides but didnt think much of it. On top of that it arrived damaged, small crack on the very top near the edge, it was such a pita to get the thing though i just figured i'd have to learn how to fix it myself. Even with the promise of a return or replace, I dont trust the process to be any easier than taking what i got and making it work.

K keeps saying we paid pennies on the dollar for this and its true, a real RS bumper would have cost a ton more, truth in the end is you get what you pay for, and to make this even able to sniff a real RS's tailpipe will eventually cost about as much as a real RS.

I am not so much disappointed in ED, for the most part they delivered what they said they would, hopefully everything works out for Lou and I can get the same work done this spring, I'll still be happy as long as the final product is respectable.