Focus Rookie

Fan#: 105105
What I Drive: 2012 Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 1 matt1975 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PratoN View Post
Bless your heart.

I've just about given up on getting mine fixed under warranty. I really don't have the patience to keep going to dealers that don't fix my car or supply a rental. I might try my parents' dealership next time I go home since the Wisconsin ones seem to hate me.
Thanks..

I went to the dealership today at 8:15 Am and after sitting there for 7 hours I was told "The transmission is breaking in, Nothing to worry about" then I asked how long it would take to "Break in" they said between 1,500 and 3,000 miles that's a pretty huge window considering my car only has 400 miles.

I think if you read between the lines that means "I really have no clue what is going on with your transmission but maybe if you ignore it it will go away." LOL

I think tomorrow I'll look around for another dealership there are quite a few around me maybe one of them will have a service department that can fix this issue.. I would really hate to have to go to an independent repair shop and pay a few hundred in not thousand to fix something that's covered in my warranty..