Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc)
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:59 AM   #1693
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by biking4life View Post
Hi Ira, my local dealer has failed to impress me and I'm hoping you can help. I'm currently abroad until early December and everybody has refused to deal with me through email- obviously it's impractical to talk by phone because that would be extremely expensive.

1) I'm looking to buy/lease in December. What is the trend in selling for December because the year is ending?

with leases it really won't matter since money factors are already where they were for 2012's a few months ago. Nothing will change with leasing.
With regard to purchasing we might see up to $2,500 in incentives once we hit December but I wouldn't promise anything.

2) I'm specifically looking for an SE Hatchback 5 Speed Manual with the 201A and Winter Package for sure. I could deal with a Black Pack depending on the color, as well as a moonroof but neither is a must have. Colors I'm interested in are Performance Blue, Tuxedo Black, and Oxford White, with blue my first choice and the other two tied for second. Could you locate ones in White and Blue? I've found a Tux at Washington Ford nearby.

There are at least 6 in every region in the colors you specified, you should have no problem finding one.

3) My zip is 15238, Pittsburgh PA. I'm a college student graduating this May. What would be the price you could offer on a similar car today given student discounts, a fair price between invoice and MSRP, and the current incentives on 2013 Focuses?

Check your PM inbox.

Thanks, I really appreciate your help to this forum!
Let me know if you have more questions.
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com