FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkumtrider View Post
I have a 2012 Focus SE. Maybe this is why my car makes a pulsating humming sound from the front end when I reach 60mph. Every 1-2 seconds at 60 mph or faster the car makes a loud humming sound and I can feel a slight vibration in the steering wheel when it "hums."...
Quote:
Originally Posted by philh View Post
My 2012 Titanium hums and drones at speeds between 55-70, most noticeably at 65 MPH. It has done this since the car was delivered to me (now 9700 miles). I've taken it to the dealer twice and each time they say that they didn't hear anything...
Quote:
Originally Posted by peridigm View Post
I have a '12 Ti built in May. I believe I have the steering issue as well. What exactly should I tell the dealer service center other than the steering is very tight at higher speeds? I noticed this issue driving my car home from the dealer but thought it was just me not being used to a car. I've driven Dodge Caravan's for the past 10 years. It definitely feels weird and like I'm going to jump lanes if I correct my path too quickly.
Hey folks!

I'm happy to step in here and get each of you escalated to your regional Customer Service Managers. Just send me a PM with your VIN, dealer, mileage, and daytime phone number; I'll do the rest.

Thanks!
Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford