SkyPilot
Jetsetter

Fan#: 22350
What I Drive: 2004 SE, 2012 Yellow Blaze SE HB

FF Reputation: 45 SkyPilot Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime View Post
Thanks for replying! I have a few more questions.

When you say any kind of universal mount, is that the mounts they have on the website? Some of them are pretty pricey. Did you use your own and adapted it to the mount itself?

Do you use a phone or a GPS with the mount? Can you reach it easily if you have to change something on the display? The pictures look like it's too low to reach compared to the Proclip.

I've just seen lots of pictures of the Proclip here on this thread. As for the Kuda, there isn't much aside from the one on the website. It would be great to see how people haven't been using the Kuda mount for different applications.

I use just the standard mount they have on their site. But the Kuda Base itself provides a large area to mount things to. anything that mounts to a flat surface will mount to a kuda base. I use it for my phone, the reach for me is just right. I have a 5 speed and its just a little beyond reaching for 5th gear. Also the base doesnt get in the way of the shifter either. The black leather its wrapped in is almost a perfect match to the black dash. Ive had people ask if it came from the factory that way.

Ill get some pics for ya over the next few days.
ZETEC Crew #26 SR #20 YELLOW BLAZE OWNERS GROUP#4
Moderator Pilot, 2 foci Owner! 04 SE Sedan [P RNDL], 12 SE HB ╠╬╝
Ford Focus Discussions, Ford Focus Marketplace, Ford Focus Tech Discussions, Movies & Music Fanatics, Regional Forums

Advocare 24 Day Challenge!