02fordsvt
Meh.

Fan#: 84654
What I Drive: 2002 SVT, 2001 SE (Rusty)

FF Reputation: 49 02fordsvt Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthzx3 View Post
so you can't even get at the 2nd O2 sensor? that's too bad. is it just bothering you because the CEL is on i'm assuming? my buddy used a snap on wireless computer pad to clear mine
Correct, the new sensor wont fit in. I've already clear the codes so the light is off but it comes back on within about a day. The computer is throwing three codes right now related to that sensor, and with my age of car, I'm only allowed two codes at inspection time. The Bank 1 sensor is working fine so I'm not to worried about this one as far as performance and emissions but I really don't want that light and codes on the car.

Quote:
i'm excited to see what you do with the interior! i kinda want the svt sub box but it won't be enough bass for me. do you know what type of sub you'll be running in the new box?
I'm trying to build it somewhat in the form of an Svt sub box but it will be about 1 sq-ft of space and house a 12" sub. I'm planning on using the Pioneer that I'm already running, it's a good performing sub for day to day use and relatively compact.
Hatch Nation #13 : Rally Revolution #13 : ROTM Jan '13
It's Bryan, not Brian
RSVT-170 Build in Progress
Derusting Rusty Build in Progress