Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - What general interest/news type car websites do you visit?
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 12:51 AM   #2
matmatician
Cars&Corgis

Fan#: 81361
What I Drive: A Garsh Dern 'Murican Flag, Ducatis

FF Reputation: 4 matmatician Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Wait, do you mean general interest and car websites? I have plenty of both lol.

Well, Focus Fanatics first and foremost of course. Its number one on my most visited in google chrome lol. Imgur (which is an awesome website full of awesome pictures for those who are unfamiliar, its seriously entertaining) and I'll drop in on FocalJet from time to time. Ford Compacts Northwest as well. I used to be really big into the tech website Engadget (they cover car electronics and electric cars too), but they are now owned by AOL as well, and several prominent authors have since left. I rarely go there anymore. Another one I love is TheChive.com, its like imgur except there are a few sections that can be slightly NSFW. The Awesomer is a cool website about new cars, gadgets, and videos and songs and just general stuff that's awesome, its worth visiting... I'm also on Ducati.ms and DesmoNorthwest from time to time.

Then webcomics. I've read every Cyanide and Happiness, and every XKCD. Those are my favorites, followed closely by Doghouse Diaries. No storyline in any of them, just witty observations that are applicable to 95% of people.

I used to sit at an information desk at a hospital 4 hours a day minimum, so I had a lot of time to kill. I've been to far reaches of the interwebs, untouched by mankind since the days of Netscape Navigator and Dial-Up modems.
ROTM June '13, PNW Crew #42, SR #245, Rally Rev #02