Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - What Pisses You Off The Most...
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #5
Elizabeth
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 89280
What I Drive: '14 Tangerine Scream ST3

Points 13,851, Level 76
Points: 13,851, Level: 76 Points: 13,851, Level: 76 Points: 13,851, Level: 76
Level Up 51% Completed
Level up: 51% Level up: 51% Level up: 51%
Forum Activity 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%
FF Reputation: 15 Elizabeth Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
For the guy who hates people going straight in the right lane... hah haaaa. i do that. Not my problem. I may be turning too, just across the intersection..
If the guy behind me has his panties all in a bunch over it, maybe he can: leave earlier, so he does not have to rush.. Or, maybe he needs some Valium, to chill out. If anyone gets in a frenzy over not being able to make a right turn, they seriously need to get tharapy.
Ditto driving the speed limit. Too bad. i drive the speed limit. If you need to go faster, that also is NOT my problem.
I also leave a LARGE gap between myself and the car in front of me.. On the freeway at rush hour, it really helps traffic to move.. (by reducing the chain reaction of stop start stop starts..) So what if other cars cut in? It never actually matters anyway.
The folks who tailgate and refuse to allow lanechangers in? idiots.

As for actual car things I hate... Well... I hate the 'package' sets all carmakers now use. Blocking various pairings. limiting choices..
With computers I should be able to oder anything I want separate. So what. even special extra colors.. No problem. the current system is set up totally for dealer inventory. And the dealer refusal to carry odd stuff.
And yes they can charge a premium for the service. it would be worth it.
I would have paid an extra pile to have a 'Amazon Green" focus with a Diesel..SE with 18" wheels..