Old 10-19-2012, 03:04 PM   #3
boardgeneration
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 97319
What I Drive: Redline 13 Dodge Dart Rallye

FF Reputation: 1 boardgeneration Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Thank!
I messed around with it for a bit. I ended up getting the top bold on with the mount connected to the small side of the dog bone. Not much finger room but I got it. I first had to pry a bit on the sub frame to get the big side in than wiggled to get the other bolts in. Those massive bushings are huge. They definitely take up more room than the factory bushings. Took longer than expected and wont be taking the bracket off next time. I bet I could do it in half or quarter time next time. haha.
**And a tip if anyone else does them and dont know. Take the metal insert out of the small busing before attempting to press it into the mount. It works a lot better without it in, than just tap it back in once the bushing is in the mount.
Next up is the passenger side mount. It was supposed to be in today but never made it. Than my big weekend project is the passenger side cv axle and hub and bearing replacement. This I know wont take too long. I've done a few on other cars.
But again, if there's any tips or things to watch out for let me know!!