Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - What MPG does your DURATEC Ti-VCT get on the HIGHWAY ONLY ?
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 12:46 PM   #6
TboneZX3
Ford Fiend

Fan#: 90494
What I Drive: '12 SE Sport, '01 ZX3, '67 Bronco

FF Reputation: 10 TboneZX3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabRat0116 View Post
Thank you for your input.

Performance is not only modifications. It's overall engine performance to include fuel economy.

My question is for this specific engine series (2012+ 2.0L) only.

Not overall Focuses with other engines.
I understand that. Note that I didn't say you posted in the wrong place--my comment was meant simply as a suggestion. I mentioned it because there is more traffic in the MkIII forum, and that's typically where MPG discussions take place, so you would likely receive more response there. In the MkIII forum, the only possibility of answers not pertaining to the Duratec 2.0 Ti-VCT engine would be replies from owners from outside North America. Well that, of course, and the possibility of a response from someone in the wrong section altogether. But, that could happen here.
Hatch Nation #90
'12 SE Sport 5Dr |╠╬╝|Sterling Grey Metallic|203a|Moonroof|17" Paint/Mach Whls|K&N 57S-4000|FFE RMM|Steeda STB, RSB|JBR bushings
'01 ZX3|╠╬╝|Pitch Black|Prem. pkg.|Moonroof|SVT Snorkel|SVT Springs|S2 Dampers|Steeda STS|Magnaflow exh.