Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Think I figured out the shuddering when starting from a stop...can't believe it
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 08:32 AM   #337
Dysan911
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95746
What I Drive: 2012 White, Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 Dysan911 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Pulled the correct F19 on the way home lastnight. I did feel like the EPS was definitely affected. In some ways there were spots where it seemed to be much nicer with it off and a few times I had to correct left and right so given some road conditions sorta take over despite EPS on or off. I think if we had the ability to toggle it on or off I'd probably leave it off most of the time. Sucks though I had to plug F19 back in to get my ABS back on.

One thing I found quite interesting was.. While the Fuse was pulled. If you went into the menu where you toggle traction on or off. If you press it to turn trac off it turned it back on. I just assume since the fuse was pulled the system just found fault with the entire system and thats how it reacts but funny to me how it kept turning it back on.