Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Mods on the new ST
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 12:00 PM   #76
alaskanzx5
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 82699
What I Drive: 2000 silver zx3

Points 4,229, Level 41
Points: 4,229, Level: 41 Points: 4,229, Level: 41 Points: 4,229, Level: 41
Level Up 40% Completed
Level up: 40% Level up: 40% Level up: 40%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 6 alaskanzx5 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinloco1 View Post
try reading what you stated before... you were stating you would, plain and simple. you stacked hp numbers and claimed an easy 300 hp. Now your trying to flip flop what you emphatically stated several times, and call me hostile on top of it to try to cover, go figure. And then turn around in your last sentence and say it is possible, make your damn mind up. whats possible? right now nothing other than 253 whp from an sct tune, no one has any other aftermarket support released so get a damn grip on reality till they do because your living a pipe dream right now
Sorry of what I wrote didn't explain what I was trying to say good enough. If you read the post though its say you can gain 50-70 HP from a tune intake and exhaust. yes i did go a little overboard when i said you could get 300hp outta it from bolt ons and a tune any it wasnt the brightest thing i have ever said but im still not trying to flip flop anything around. im saying hostile becuase i made a simple post stating that a tune giving 30-40hp plus an intake that still in pre production stages has showed gians of 10hp and an exhaust can get you 50+hp gain the most being 70 if your lucky. ford says the st does 250 hp stock add the tune an intake and exhaust and you could be getting 300hp, flywheel and clutch to help that put that power to the road. looking at the power gained from the tune and the power gained from the intake would be a 40-50 hp gian alone, that puts you in the ballpark of 300hp not at the wheels but still 300hp.