Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - DCT / PowerShift Transmission Update TSB Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:44 AM   #1651
tigertiger
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85787
What I Drive: 2004 green ranger; 2012 Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 1 tigertiger Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I have a question for those of you having trouble getting your dealers to check your transmission seals and clutches.

Whenever I take my wife's car to the dealer I get a survey from Ford a few days after by email. It asks me about my experience at the dealership service dept. Every time they do not address or fix one or more of the issues I left the car for, I tell them about it very bluntly. I always hear back from the dealer even when I click the option to not have the dealer contact me. When they last replaced the seals and clutch and did not address the strut clunking, I mentioned this in my response. My wife has received two phones calls from the dealer since then asking her to schedule service for it.

Are all of you getting these surveys as well? Is it possible some dealers are chosen by Ford to get them and others not? Are some dealers worried about bad feedback given to Ford about their service?

Just trying to figure out why some dealers are unwilling to help.