Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - A few questions about an 08 focus
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 05:45 PM   #6
da2003pizimp
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 92822
What I Drive: 2008 Ice Blue Focus

FF Reputation: 1 da2003pizimp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgeguy View Post
Not to sound like a jerk, but, it would be easier to buy a new car with those things in it already. just my opinion.
I cannot buy another car, as my focus blue books for just under 10k and I purchased this about a year ago for 14k, so I am not willing to take a loss of that much

these are not must have's just would like to have :) I did not think they sold sync as a seperate unit, but I thought maybe I could pull one out of a junk yard, but it sounds like that is not possible, what I liked about sync was being able to talk hands free, the conrols on the steering wheel would be nice too. However, its all good if I cannot have it.

About the reverse sensors, I saw some ones that you drill into the bumper and some others that you stick on the inside of the rear bumper. I would like this because I only have sight in one eye and going in reverse is not fun, plus there is always kids running around not paying attention :)

badazz do you have the peak camera? I will look into that, I just figured sensors would be easier and cheaper.

Thanks again for all the help guys