unfocused1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 95246
What I Drive: 2012 Candy Blue Ford Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 1 unfocused1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darketernal3 View Post
I work at Ford and sadly, because I do I have a bit more dim view of them, mainly because management has their heads stuck up where the sun don't shine and have no clue what's going on... they only complain and expect numbers.
That's modern day business in general. Detached and out of touch with (many aspects of) reality.

Quote:
With that said, I love my Focus.
Though I can't say the same for any other owners, the focus I have has no major issues, the DCT needs to be broken in; and I wish I got a manual. The headlights were lack-luster (I replaced them twice, first with HID, then with phillips crystal visions); sound system is decent, but could use more boost.
But notice, these are nit-picks, of course every car could be better.
Oh, and I kinda wished I waited out for a ST :/
Go get yourself an ST.
The DCT can be quirky (mostly "the noise") but I've grown to love it more than any other transmission I've used in the past. It's smoother between gears, noise or no noise.

I love mine.

And since I can't drive a manual, the ST is out of the question...

Part of me wishes I bought the 2009 Focus with traction control and ABS, as I wouldn't have then upgraded in 2012, but everything else about the 2012 (aside from the chassis design; I loved the 2009 design) has been a massive improvement, so I have no major regrets. And I like the 2012's design as well... the 2009's looked more angular and the custom wheels (the diamond-shaped aluminum ones) were *nice*...