darkangelism
Sonic Crew #04

Fan#: 85425
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 9 darkangelism Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-lou View Post
I made a joke about the military which I feel I have the right to since I lost a step father in WW2 , a best friend and brother in law in vietnam, and have 2 son in laws currently on active duty in the indiana national guard so there is no way in h#ll I would make owning a car political you mo#ons did that not me and you canadians making insuling comments towards me can go straight to h#ll and by the way you biased mods why dont you do your job ,I am playing by the rules and getting insulted every day and you just look the other way.......B-lou
I have not resorted to name calling but I do honestly wonder why you continue to show up here? You have lost the respect of most of the people on here, you feel that people bash you and get away with it, you don't even own a focus anymore. Why waste your time here? You probably can spend your time more productively than posting in every thread that is negative about the focus. Nobody at Ford that has any ability to change anything reads this site. If you actually want to create change do something about it, go interview people with problems compile all of the data and present something useful to Ford rather than a bunch of internet posts.